If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Git and GitHub are very important and much needed skills in the field of software.
These tools are used to facilitate team work, cooperation between them, to manage software projects, and to avoid losing important files from projects.
Also, you can use Git to test different codes and ideas without affecting the main project.
And if you want to go back to any step or version of the project, you can do so easily.
These are just some of the features, but there are more and more features that you will learn in this course.
In this course, you will master the use of GIT and GitHub in addition to the Markdown language in a detailed, practical and fast manner to save your valuable time.
- Git, GitHub and Markdown
- Track and record code changes
- Avoid losing important files and parts
- Manage software project’s code and changes
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers
- Branching and Merging capabilities
- Lots of flexibility in your workflow
- Create and host repositories on GitHub
- Keep up to date with updates on GitHub
- Pushing and Pulling changes
- Use projects of other developers to practice and enhance your skills
- Hide specified parts of projects
- Use Markdown to add stylish text, long description, and instructions on GitHub
- And More.
Learning these skills will open up many opportunities for you.
Hi, I am Ahmed Ibrahim, a software engineer, and I will be the instructor for this course, and I hope that you will join us in this rich course.
Let’s get started!