If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
C Programming From Scratch, Pointer in Depth Explanation, Demonstration of 60+ C Programs, Test C with 300+ MCQ Programs
What you’ll learn
Learn by examples approach to understand C programming
Implementations of 60+ interesting problem statements in C language
Build and Test your C concepts using 300+ MCQ Questions
In-depth explanation of Pointers with help of Examples
Preparation of GATE, Technical Interviews, NET, and different competitive examinations
350+ Source Codes available for download
- 12 hours of Video Lectures covering all topics of C Programming
- 60+ interesting problems implemented in C
- 16 Topic Quizzes + 2 Cumulative Quizzes (300+ MCQ questions) to test and build your knowledge
- All source codes available for download
- 100% support for your technical queries
This course content following different types of sessions –
- Discussion of C concepts – with help of PPT
- Useful for – Someone who is learning C from scratch
- Demo of C programs implementations for interesting problem statements
- Useful for – Logic Building and Practical Issues
- Build and Test C : MCQ Questions on Advanced C topics
- Useful for – Who want to be expert in C, Who are preparing for GATE / Campus Placements
Following are feedback shared about the Course by students :
@Abhijeet Bhosale :
Very much helpful for clearing the basic doubt about c language
@Lorenz Jan :
Practical and detailed, it’s a professional course designed for anyone who wanna excel in interview.
@pranali suryawanshi :
The content of this course is very informative and useful…It gives the correct information about Advance C.Due to the examples and many quizes taken in this course it becomes easy to understand and makes think one as a programmer..
@Vasudha Premnarayan Dixit :
This course cover each and everything about C. Learning through examples is the best way to learn any programming language.
@Aaron Kramer :
Great refresher course for C
@Caio Penhalver Rodriguez :
Really good stuff! The teacher points out interesting things!!
Who this course is for:
- IT graduates willing to get expertise in C programming.
- Anyone preparing for IT, Coding, Software interviews.
- One who would like test his/her C programming skills.