If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Welcome to the Machine Learning for Predictive Maps in Python and Leaflet course.
In this course we will be building a earthquake forecasting map application,
by using a variety of independent tools and then integrate them to produce a full stack web gis application.
We will be writing code in multiple programming languages, which gives us experience
with different stacks of an application and different tools.
We will be covering various topics ranging from web gis, python programming, data analysis,
machine learning and geo data visualization. All of our development will be done on windows 10.
- You will learn how to build a full stack web gis application
- You will learn how to build predictive models
- You will learn how to build a prediction engine that’s embedded in the application
- You will learn how to build and automate a machine learning pipeline
- You will learn how to use multiple basesmaps and layers
- You will learn programming in leaflet.js
- You will learn how to create REST API endpoints and call them with Ajax and JQUERY
- You will learn how to use the Django template engine to pass data from the back-end to the front-end of the application
- You will learn how to integrate a PostgreSQL database with Django
- You will also learn how to visualize data on a map