If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Make Your Own Arduino Shield using More than 5 Software: Fritizing, Circuit maker, Easy Eda and Eagle Software.
What you’ll learn
Create and design a custom Arduino Shield
Draw schematic of Your Specialized Arduino Shield and wire components
Create your own custom components and component library
Compile design detect and eliminate design errors
Define board shape and size
Auto route to speed up the routing process
Route Arduino Shield Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
>>> Make Your Own Arduino Shield using More than 5 Software: Fritizing, Circuit maker, Easy Eda and Eagle Software. <<<
Welcome to this course.
What is this course about:
In This course you will learn from start to finish, from zero to production ready on how to design custom Arduino Shield Printed Circuit Board . It will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in Arduino and PCB design.
What you should expect after taking this course:
- Get started PCB design using More than 5 Software.
- Download and install Different Circuit design software.
- Create your own shield so that you can create your specialized Arduino Shield that fits your needs.
- Create the Arduino Shield Schematic
- Wiring components in Schematic view.
- Transfer schematic into PCB.
- Place components on board.
- Create a multilayer board.
- Route layers and place components on board.
- Autoroute to save time.
- Eliminate design errors.
- Create Gerber files for your manufacturer.
Who this course is for:
- Want to create your own custom Arduino Shield
- Want to get a job in PCB design
- Want to learn Making Your Own Arduino Shield in the shortest possible time.
- Want to get started creating cool gadgets