If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
If you are looking to build strong foundations and understand advanced Data Mining techniques using Industry-standard Machine Learning models and algorithms then this is the perfect course is for you. We have covered everything you need about Data Mining and its processes, Machine Learning Models, and how to implement them in the real world.
Data mining means mining the data. It is defined as finding hidden insights(information) from the database and extract patterns from the data.
Data mining is an automated process that consists of searching large datasets for patterns humans might not spot.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Mining.
This course begins by providing you the complete knowledge about the introduction of Data Mining.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data mining.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:-
- Data Mining Standard Processes.
- KDD- Knowledge Discovery in Databases.
- Introduction to SEMMA.
- Introduction to CRISP- DM.
- Introduction to TDSP- Team Data Science Process.
- Survival Analysis.
- Cox Hazards Regression.
- Clustering Analysis.
- KMeans clustering.
- Gaussian Mixture Model.
- Dimensionality reduction.
- Introduction to Data Reduction.
- PCA – Principal Component Analysis.
- LDA – Linear Discriminant Analysis.
- Association Rule Learning.
- Transaction List.
- Encoding Transactions.
- Aprior Algorithm and Visualization.
- Tree based models.
- Decision Trees.
- Attribute selection method- Gini Index and Entropy.
- Concept of Bagging.
- Random Forest.
- Boosting Algorithm.
- Introduction to Adaboost and Gradient Boosting.
- Introduction to XGBoost.
- Model Explanationability.
- Introduction to SHAP.
- Local and Global Interpretability.
- Introduction to LIME.
This course is a complete package.
Lots and lots of quizzes and exercises are waiting for you.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become an expert in Data Mining.