If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Welcome to the most comprehensive Pandas course available on Udemy! An excellent choice for both beginners and experts looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Python libraries in the world!
Pandas for Data Analysis in Python offers in-depth video tutorials on the most powerful data analysis toolkit
Why learn pandas?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like MS Excel or Google Sheets and want to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real-world data analysis in Python.
Pandas is the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis/manipulation tool available in any language.
pandas is well suited for many different kinds of data:
- Tabular data with heterogeneously-typed columns, as in an SQL table or Excel spreadsheet
- Ordered and unordered (not necessarily fixed-frequency) time series data.
- Arbitrary matrix data (homogeneously typed or heterogeneous) with row and column labels
- Any other form of observational / statistical data sets. The data need not be labeled at all to be placed into a pandas data structure
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with pandas!
Perfect for PostgreSQL course for beginners and first-time coders
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to PostgreSQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
Help you understand and apply PostgreSQL, including Database Design and Data Analysis.
Having database skills is absolutely vital for developers to avoid getting left behind and to maximize job and consulting opportunities.
Key concepts you will learn and work on within this course.
PostgreSQL (one of the world’s most popular and widely used databases).
Creating, Modifying, and Deleting Tables in a Database
Inserting, Updating, and Deleting Data from Tables
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning PostgreSQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. PostgreSQL is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data
- Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, e-commerce site) using PostgreSQL
Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?