If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
What you’ll learn
Identify guidelines for planning an appropriate approach to project communications management
Identify the inputs to the Plan Communications Management process
Identify the types of information that will help you when performing a communication requirements analysis
Calculate the potential number of communication channels for a project, given the number of stakeholders involved
Identify elements of communication models
Recognize the factors to consider when planning communication technologies
Recognize examples of information contained in a communications management plan
Identify the inputs to the Manage Communications process
Identify the tools and techniques of the Manage Communications process
Recognize examples of outputs of the Manage Communications process
Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Communications Management and Manage Communications processes
The Plan and Manage Communications (PMI – PMP) is course 19 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Regardless of the nature of your project, you’re a bridge builder. That’s your job as a project manager. To build bridges between all of the stakeholders, both inside and outside your company.
And communication is how you do it. It’s what you’ll use to keep everyone informed, engaged, and all pulling in the same direction. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a communications management plan. And then how to manage the flow of information in accordance with the plan.
1. Project Communications Overview
2. Inputs to Plan Communications Management
3. Communication Requirements Analysis
4. Communication Channels
5. Communication Models
6. Communication Methods and Technologies
7. Outputs of Plan Communications Management
8. Inputs to Manage Communications
9. Tools and Techniques of Manage Communications
10. Outputs of Manage Communications
11. Exercise: Plan and Manage Project Communications
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.