If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Become a Scrum Product Owner and Prepare for the PSPO 1 ® and PSM 1 ® Certifications with Practice Exam Questions
What you’ll learn
Essential skills to become a great Product Owner
About the Scrum Professional Product Owner PSPO 1 certification with all the preparation necessary to take the assessment
About the Scrum Professional Scrum Master PSM 1 certification with preparation for the assesment
Tried and tested advice on applying the Scrum theory in practice
All Scrum theory covering the Scrum Team, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Empiricism and Evidence-based Management
Do you want to learn to become a great Product Owner?
Are you ready to learn about Agile and Scrum?
Do you want to take your Product Owner PSPO 1 and PSM 1 certifications?
Great, then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone who wants to rapidly improve their career prospects in the booming industry of software development without learning how to code.
It is also for anyone that wants to make the most of their Development Team, improve their management skills and create higher-value products for their business.
If you are an entrepreneur with an idea, this course will teach you how to manage a team to turn your vision into a reality ready for the marketplace.
After taking this course, you will have a good understanding of the skills necessary for effective leadership in Product Ownership and be well prepared to take both the PSPO 1 Product Owner and PSM 1 Scrum Maser certifications for Product Owner and Scrum Master.
Until now, you might have struggled to manage a team to build the right product or solution…
Or, you might have finished a project and the item developed was over budget, delayed and once launched it didn’t get as many users as you hoped.
If this sounds familiar, then this course will help!
Who is your instructor?
Michael James is a UK Business and Leadership Instructor who has over a decade of experience in management and leadership in the corporate environment and has been working in product development for over 10 years as both a private consultant and for one of the largest organizations in the UK. Michael James has also managed and built many private entrepreneurial mobile app and website products with 1000s of downloads and users.
This course covers the entire Scrum theory essentials focusing on the Product Owner. It also includes software practicals and advice from tried and tested experience:
- Agile and Scrum history
- The PSPO 1 and PSM 1 certification exams
- Practice quizzes and tests based on the certification exams
- Certification assessment tips
- Scrum work management tool demonstrations (Jira, Trello and more)
- The Product Owner role
- The Scrum Master role
- The Development Team role
- The Scrum Events
- The Scrum Artefacts
- Multiple Scrum Teams
- The Scrum Guide
- The Sprint
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Retrospective software demonstrations
- Backlog refinement
- Tips on Work Estimation
- User Stories
- Burndown Charts
- Evidence-based management
- Empirical process
- Product Vision formulation tips
- Leadership tips
…and more with content continuing to be added!
Anyone who is looking to build a career as a professional Product Owner must understand the above. If you don’t, then this course is perfect for you.
So go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to progress their career in management and product development
- Former Project Managers looking to reskill with the Scrum Framework
- Entrepreneurs looking to get the most value out of their Development Team and developed products
- Anyone interested in Agile or Scrum
- Scrum Masters or Developers looking for a side ways move into Product Ownership
- Anyone looking obtain a certification in Scrum as a Product Owner
- People wanting to take the Professional Product Owner PSPO 1 and Professional Scrum Master PSM 1 certifications