If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
Identify the refactoring techniques and the reasons for doing it.
Rework bad designs into well-designed code.
Write code that is more simple and less error-prone.
Learn with hands-on examples.
We live in a vibrant and ever changing world, and this demands that our code reflects that, our code should be easy to read, understand and change!
Yet, a lot of developers still write code that is bad, even though it works, it lacks the best practices that keep the code easy to maintain and modify.
Specifically, you will learn about:
- Common issues, known as code smells.
- Techniques to refactor already existing code.
- Tools that enforce you to follow the best practices and good rules.
In this course you can find a compilation of best practices, rules and concepts that will help you with just that.
All this is backed up by examples and code snippets.
This course does NOT focus on a specific programming style or paradigm (like functional programming or object oriented programming) but instead covers general concepts and techniques that will apply regardless of the paradigm.
This course also comes with:
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Udemy’s 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee
If you get stuck you can benefit from a fast and direct support. You can contact me anytime!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to ensure that their code, is easy to read, understand and maintain
- Anyone who’s interested in learning the best techniques in improving already existing code.
- Students who want to take web development skills to the next level and get skills that are future-proof.