If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
This course in Tableau will teach you to visualize data using Tableau 2020 and present compelling stories using data
What you’ll learn
Analyze and visualize data using Tableau 2020
Install Tableau Desktop 2020
Connect Tableau to a number of data source types such as Microsoft Excel, comma separated values, google sheets etc
Learn to navigate through Tableau working environment
Understand common data types used in Tableau, and terminologies such as measures and dimensions
Create line charts in Tableau
Create bar charts in Tableau
Create area charts in Tableau
Create treemaps in Tableau
Create packed bubbles in Tableau
Create cross-tabs and highlight tables in Tableau
Create pie charts in Tableau
Create Maps in Tableau
Use additional details to pack information in your charts using color, size, and marks etc
Create combined axis and dual axis charts to convey more information in a single chart
Format your charts to make your charts stand out
Add interactive elements such as filters, tool tips, and parameters to create highly interactive charts and dashboards
Create interactive dashboards
Create animated charts
Create calculated fields
Create table calculations
Create Level of Detail (LOD) expressions
Learn data visualization using Tableau 2020 using hands on approach. Whether you have no or little skills in tableau, in this course you will learn tableau and develop skills that will help you present information and tell compelling stories using data.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is the powerful, market leading data visualization and business intelligence software using intuitive drag-and-drop approach that help you to visually analyze data and create stunning visualizations.
Tableau’s simple interface makes anybody interact with the visualizations, discover patterns using underlying data and help make quick decisions.
Why should you learn tableau?
Whether you are an analyst or a business intelligence developer or anyone who has to deal with or present data in your day to day work, Tableau will make your life a lot better with its intuitive visual analytics.
If you are not into dealing with data but want to build a career in data science, data visualization and business analytics then Tableau is one of the most important tools you must learn to move forward in your career.
You will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the data visualizations you will create within just a couple of weeks into using Tableau.
Your stakeholders and customers would see remarkable value in the data visualization you would create using Tableau.
Plus, if you have been spending hours and hours building charts using other clunky programs, then switching to tableau can save you literally hundreds of hours.
What students say about this course?
“I was familiar with Tableau even before starting this course, despite that I found the lessons bringing out an extra level of useful detail and Tableau features. Also I found the lessons appropriately paced which allowed me to try it out in parallel within Tableau. So I’d highly recommend this course to total newbies and familiar beginners alike” – Sendil A B
“I am a beginner and I find this course extremely useful. The author explains the concepts clearly. The pace of the narration is perfect. Excited to deep dive into this course.” – Ram Shankar
What can you expect from this course?
Whether you have little or no knowledge about Tableau 2020, by the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Connect any data and walk through Tableau 2020 with ease
2. Build most commonly used charts such as line chart, bar chart, stacked bar chart, area chart, scatter plot, tree maps, pie charts, maps etc in Tableau from scratch as well as using the in-built templates
3. Create dashboards by combining multiple charts to present a broad picture to your audience
4. Build interactive elements such as filters, action filters, tool tips, highlights etc to allow your audience to interact with the charts and dashboards
5. Animate simple charts to create stunning visual effects
6. Create stories using dashboards and charts to convey a compelling narrative through data visualization
7. Create calculations using calculated fields, table calculations and level of detail expressions in Tableau
8. Apply data clean up techniques such as removing unnecessary variables, filtering rows, splitting data fields, combine and rename classes etc.
9. Combine data from multiple sources using unions, joins, data blending and data modeling techniques.
10. Save, export and distribute your work to your audiences, key stakeholders and customers
Who should take this course?
You should take the course,
- If you have little or no existing knowledge in tableau
- If you have some Tableau skills but you want to get better
- If you want to learn Tableau from scratch and be able to create great data visualization
- If are looking to move forward in your career by building skills in data science, data visualization and business analytics
- If you are someone who works with data day in and day out and look forward to interesting ways to visualize data
- If you are frustrated with the limitations of the clunky programs and the time you spend in building visualizations
My name is Farzan Sajahan. I am a business management and data science consultant.
I have over 15 years of experience in helping organizations make data driven decisions and in rolling out tableau powered business intelligence frameworks.
I currently run an analytics consulting firm focusing on analytics in operations, and marketing management.
I have a degree in electronics and communication engineering from Anna University, India and an MBA from Erasmus University, The Netherlands.
And I am based out of Chennai, India.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners interested in learning data analysis and data visualization
- Anyone interested in data analysis
- Anyone who works with data and wants to improve data visualization skills