If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Quick Note on Pricing:
We believe education should be accessible, so if you’d like to get this course without any cost, please return during each of the following days and use the provided coupon format:
- During the first 3 days of the month (1-3), enter “SMLCCOURSE” followed by the month (eg. “01” for January and “11” for November) followed by “1”—here is an example for a coupon during the first three days of December: “SMLCCOURSE121”
- For days 10-13 of the month, enter “SMLCCOURSE” followed by the month (eg. “01” for January and “11” for November) followed by “2”—here is an example during December: “SMLCCOURSE122”
- For days 20-23 of the month, enter “SMLCCOURSE” followed by the month (eg. “01” for January and “11” for November) followed by “1”—here is an example during December: “SMLCCOURSE123”
However, if you’d like to support us, you can always pay for the course. All proceeds will go towards making AI education more accessible.
Interested in machine learning but confused by the jargon? If so, we made this course for you.
Machine learning is the fastest-growing field with constant groundbreaking research. If you’re interested in any of the following, you’ll be interested in ML:
- Self-driving cars
- Language processing
- Market prediction
- Self-playing games
- And so much more!
No past knowledge is required: we’ll start with the basics of Python and end with gradient-boosted decision trees and neural networks. The course will walk you through the fundamentals of machine learning, explaining mathematical foundations as well as practical implementations. By the end of our course, you’ll have worked with five public data sets and have implemented all essential supervised learning models. After the course’s completion, you’ll be equipped to apply your skills to Kaggle data science competitions, business intelligence applications, and research projects.
We made the course quick, simple, and thorough. We know you’re busy, so our curriculum cuts to the chase with every lecture. If you’re interested in the field, this is a great course to start with.
Here are some of the Python libraries you’ll be using:
- Numpy (linear algebra)
- Pandas (data manipulation)
- Seaborn (data visualization)
- Scikit-learn (optimized machine learning models)
- Keras (neural networks)
- XGBoost (gradient-boosted decision trees)
Here are the most important ML models you’ll use:
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Random Forrest Decision Trees
- Gradient-Boosted Decision Trees
- Neural Networks
Not convinced yet? By taking our course, you’ll also have access to sample code for all major supervised machine learning models. Use them how you please!
Start your data science journey today with The Complete Intro to Machine Learning with Python.