If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Whether you end up with a financially comfortable future or struggle endlessly with debt depends on only one thing: your financial literacy. Are you ready to take your personal finance knowledge to the next level while having fun? Do you want a teacher who explains complex finance, business, and economic concepts in an engaging and fun way? Do you wish you had been taught personal finance at an early age?
Then, this course is perfect for you!
In this course, you will learn in a fun, exciting, and engaging way. The course uses animated cartoon videos to help kids and teenagers intuitively understand everything they need to know about personal finance. Topics range from basic financial concepts to investing and saving for retirement.
Besides teaching essential topics that students would learn from any personal finance class, this course provides applicable real-life, practical business concepts that will help your kids start at an early age and become more successful in managing their personal finances.
This course aims to provide you with financial wisdom that’ll help you manage your money to create wealth and live a good life. You will learn many things that take place in the economy to make you smarter with your personal finance. The course is organized into six sections as follows:
- Section 1: Personal Finance
- Lecture 1. Invest In Yourself
- Lecture 2. Financial Freedom
- Lecture 3. The Three Little Pigs & Financial Planning
- Lecture 4. How Should We Think About Money?
- Lecture 5. Budgeting
- Section 2. Understanding Money & The Economy
- Lecture 6. Money vs. Currency
- Lecture 7. What is Tax?
- Lecture 8. The Role of Banks
- Lecture 9. Interest Rates
- Lecture 10. Inflation
- Section 3: Understanding Debt
- Lecture 11. What Is Debt?
- Lecture 12. Bad Debt vs. Good Debt
- Lecture 13. Student Loan
- Lecture 14. What Is Bankruptcy?
- Section 4: Saving For The Future
- Lecture 15. Why Do People Save?
- Lecture 16. Roth 401(K) vs. 401(K)
- Lecture 17. Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA
- Section 5: Investment
- Lecture 18. Parable of the Talents
- Lecture 19. Risk vs. Reward
- Lecture 20. Compounding Interest
- Lecture 21. Stocks vs. Bonds
- Lecture 22. Mutual Funds vs. Index Funds
- Lecture 23. Diversification
- Section 6: Financial Assistance & Tips
- Lecture 24. Insurance
- Lecture 25. How To Avoid Financial Scammers
- Lecture 26. Give Back