If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Including well over 100 hours of content, e-book (EPUB, MOBI, PDF) ,Excel worksheet, & PDF files, this is comprehensive
What you’ll learn
- An Introduction to Accounting, The Double Entry Accounting System, & Recording Transactions using Debits and Credits
- Analyze, use, and create from scratch financial statements including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of equity, and statement of cash flows
- Use the concepts of the double entry accounting system
- Record financial transactions using the accounting equation
- Record financial transactions using debits and credits
- Learn when and how to use accounting methods such a the accrual method and cash method
- Apply the concepts related to the revenue recognition principle and the matching principle to recording transactions and reading financial statements
- Record period end adjusting entries and be able to explain why adjusting entries are necessary is a well designed accounting system
- Record merchandising transactions. Record transactions involving inventory
- Track inventory using cost flow methods like FIFO, LIFO, and Weighted Average Methods
- Create and use subsidiary ledgers like accounts receivable by customer and accounts payable by vendor subsidiary ledgers
- Learn how to create and use special journals and how they can be part of an accounting system
- Construct and interpret a bank reconciliation, one of the most critical internal controls
- Be able to implement internal controls over cash
- Value account receivable and record bad debt expense using either the allowance method or direct write off method
- Calculate depreciation using different depreciation methods including straight line depreciation, double declining balance, & units of production depreciation
- Record payroll transactions and calculate net pay and income tax withholding
- Record transaction specific to partnerships including methods to allocate net income to the partners, adding a new partner, and a partner leaving or selling a partnership interest
- Record transaction specific to a corporation including selling capital stock, selling preferred stock, buying treasury stock, issuing cash dividends, and issuing stock dividends
- Record transactions related to the issuance of bonds
- Record transactions related to notes payable. Learn to create an amortization table.
- Construct a statement of cash flows using the direct method and indirect method. We go into more detail about best practices to construct a statement of cash flows than any other course we have seen
Recently updated with A LOT of added content.
Includes downloadable e-book in multiple formats so you can open it on your tablet or Kindle – Formats (EPUB, MOBI, PDF).
This course is an excellent supplement for students or anybody who wants to learn accounting and also have something they can refer back to in the future. Udemy generally provides lifetime access to the course.
Many accounting students do not receive a physical book, they get to keep from their school, and even if they did, the information could become dated. Students who want a useful reference tool they can keep, and one that can be more easily updated then a textbook, will benefit from a resource such as this.
Financial accounting is a LARGE topic and is not something that can be done well in 5, 10, or 20, hours of content, as you may see claimed elsewhere. We will cover accounting theory because theory and concepts are what accounting is. We need to learn theory so we can make appropriate adjustments in the real world. Learning procedures without understanding the theory will make us inflexible and unable to adapt to the ever-changing environment. We will learn the theory while we apply them to procedures.
Financial accounting is relatively standardized in format. In other words, most accounting institutions will cover much the same topics, often in much the same order. We suggest looking up a standard accounting textbook, checking the index, and comparing the topics to the courses you are considering purchasing. We believe this course will line up well to anybody’s needs who want to learn financial accounting.