If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Continuity, Navier-Stokes, Potential flow, Buckingham PI Theorem, Pump, Turbine, Pressure Loss, Fittings, Drag and Lift
What you’ll learn
- Understand how the differential equation of conservation of mass and the differential linear momentum equation are derived and applied
- Calculate the stream function and pressure field, and plot streamlines for a known velocity field
- Obtain analytical solutions of the equations of motion for simple flow fields
- Understand dimensional analysis and similarity, principle of dimensional homogeneity Pi theorem, non-dimensionalization of basic equations, modeling and its pitfalls.
- Understand concepts of inviscid, low Reynolds number, high Reynolds number, laminar and turbulent flow.
- Identify and discuss the features of external flow
- Calculate boundary layer parameters for flow past a flat plate
- Calculate the lift and drag forces for various objects
This is Advanced Fluid Mechanics which is a continuation of Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics course. It includes:
Differential relations for a fluid particles, fluid acceleration, Continuity equation, Potential flows and Navier-Stokes equation are introduced. Dimensional analysis and similarity, principle of dimensional homogeneity Pi theorem, non-dimensionalization of basic equations, modeling and its pitfalls. Flow in ducts and boundary layer flows. Pressure drop calculations. Minor losses in fittings. Energy equation applied to pumps and turbines. Flow over immersed bodies. Drag and Lift Calculations. Matlab codes for potential flows are also supplied.
- Engineering Students