If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Business Analysis Certification Program (IIBA – ECBA Certification)
What you’ll learn
Identify the definition of business analysis.
Recognize activities that a business analyst may perform within an organization.
Understand how business analysis adds value to an organization.
Demonstrate your understanding of the basics of business analysis.
Recognize the business analysis knowledge areas.
Match key terms used in business analysis with their definitions.
Recognize the meaning of six core concepts within the context of business analysis.
Demonstrate your understanding of the business analysis knowledge areas, key terms, and core concepts.
Identify examples of project team stakeholders.
Understand examples of project stakeholders who are outside the project team.
The Introduction to Business Analysis course is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3), and we’re going to cover the foundational concepts related to business analysis.
First we’re going to look at business analysis and what it is, what a business analyst does, and some of the core concepts related to working in this field. Then we’ll look at some of the key terms, such as stakeholder, requirements, and design.
Business Analysis: An Overview
1. Business Analysis: Definition and Context
2. The Business Analyst’s Role
3. The Value of Business Analysis
4. Exercise: Understanding Business Analysis
BA Terms and Concepts
1. Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
2. Business Analysis Key Terms
3. Business Analysis Core Concepts
4. Exercise: Business Analysis Key Terms and Concepts
BA Stakeholders, Requirements, and Designs
1. Stakeholders within a Project Team
2. Stakeholders External to the Project Team
3. Requirements Classification Schema
4. Requirements and Designs
5. The Requirements and Design Cycle
6. Exercise: Stakeholders, Requirements and Designs
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes 14 courses. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.