If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Resistors, Capacitors and Semiconductors
My course session 1 covers the basics of semiconductors and its classifications
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses.
- Resistors in Serial & Parallel
- Types of Resistors
- Color coding
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance.
- Capacitors in Serial & Parallel
- Charging & Discharging of capacitor
- Types of Capacitor
- Derivation of Capacitance in each type
- Derivation of energy stored in a capacitor
- Derivation of energy density
- Types of Capacitors (di-electric)
- Reading capacitor value
A semiconductor can be considered a material having a conductivity ranging between that of an insulator and a conductor. A crucial property of semiconductors is the band-gap; a range of forbidden energies within the electronic structure of the material.
- Energy bands, Valence electrons, and Covalent bonding
- Classification of materials – conductors, semiconductors, insulators
- Energy Band Diagram of conductors, semiconductors, insulators
- Classification of Semiconductors
- Classification of Extrinsic Semiconductors – P-type and N-type Semiconductors
- Differences between Extrinsic and Intrinsic semiconductors
- Differences between n-type and p-type semiconductors.
Section 2 of my course would cover
- PN junction diode
Who this course is for:
- Engineering & Diploma 1st year students