If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Becoming famous does not require luck or patience. It’s science.
Learn the secrets of fame from marketing superstar Dekker Fraser. He has over 1/2 million enrollments. His brands were reviewed by top influencers including the #1 YouTuber PewDiePie. His colleagues include a YouTuber who suddenly hit 8,000,000 subscribers. Dekker is regularly solicited for brand partnership deals, partnerships, and more.
Dekker was a former global brand manager for Sony PlayStation, author of numerous marketing books, college marketing instructor, and VP of marketing for a Google accelerator startup. He has an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing, Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management.
Fame requires that you focus on a few key activities that will generate the widest reach. It also requires content that is designed to make people remember you for the long-term. The following course presents evidence-based advice on how you too can become famous!
Learn how to become a famous influencer through YouTube, books, Instagram, TikTok, and more in this groundbreaking course on the science of fame!
Learn from a former Fortune 500 brand manager & influencer with over 1/2 million enrollments. Dekker Fraser is regularly solicited for brand sponsorships and had brands he managed reviewed by top influencers including PewDiePie.
- Why the Mona Lisa became famous (hint: it’s not because it’s a great painting)
- How to get a lot of followers quickly
- How Jordan Peterson reached $100,000/month in just 18 months
- The secrets of successful social media superstars
- What the most robust research says about getting famous
- Best practices with influencer marketing
- How to build a famous personal brand
- How to generate word-of-mouth
- Why most advice on getting famous is wrong: e.g., “create lots of content” or “go viral”
- How viral marketing really works
- YouTube marketing
- Video marketing
- How to become an influencer!
Buy this course today and become famous soon!
Dekker Fraser, MBA
Key marketing topics…
- Social media influencer
- Blogging and influencer marketing
- Influencer marketing for becoming famous
- Instagram influencer
- Tiktok influencer
- Social media influencer
- Social media marketing
- Social media management
- Social media content creation (for maximum reach)