If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Build and deploy Jenkins continuous integration CI/CD Pipeline with Amazon AWS Beanstalk using GitHub.
What you’ll learn
Learn complete Jenkins CI/CD pipeline implementation an Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Deploy Python and PHP applications using Github using Jenkins CI/CD build automation on AWS Beanstalk
Learn Github integration with Jenkins and Amazon AWS
Gain solid understanding of various real world problems that AWS administrators face with Jenkins
Learn to use SSH Shell and basic Linux commands
Be able to fully master and integrate your application with Github, Jenkins CI, and Amazon AWS Beanstalk
In the world of DevOps automation and Auto Devops, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise grade applications has become a challenge!
Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities along with robust Amazon AWS platform is a powerful combination and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
Welcome to DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course, bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Do if you or your company are facing challenges with enterprise app deployment or would like to learn how to automate software delivery using Jenkins Continuous Integration with Amazon AWS Beanstalk and Github as source repository? Look no further – DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course – A specialized course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Setting up Amazon AWS Environment from scratch
- Installing Java JDK, NGINX, Elastic beanstalk CLI
- Configuring AWS instances with security groups and roles
- Install Jenkins using AWS Shell and implement a build server for Continuous Integration
- Connect GitHub as source repository for Python and PHP applications
- Deploy an AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Jenkins CI, complete Devops pipeline, and much more….
You will also get valuable resources with this course!
So, if you would like to:
– gain solid understanding of Amazon AWS (AWS Beanstalk, EBCLI, Jenkins CI/CD, GitHub, Linux SSH Shell), this course is for you
– gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
– This course is not designed for advanced level students
…this DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Stevens Mills
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Jennifer Savos.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience!
Why take this course?
As a 3x AWS Certified and DevOps Engineer at ClayDesk managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Devops – and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Myra Gul & Team ClayDesk
- Beginner level programmers and developers who want to master running Jenkins on AWS and build a complete pipeline
- IT beginner level students who would like to gain solid understanding of DevOps life cycle
- Beginner IT professionals who want to master end to end Jenkins CI on Amazon AWS
- Intermediate level students who want to brush up their skills and learn additional techniques
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/devops-pipeline-jenkins-aws/?couponCode=9BC066D9B0CEF3372D58″ ]