If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn React doing a real project with Storybook and unit tests.
What you’ll learn
How to create React application
Developing independent components with Storybook
React hooks: default and custom
Creating unit tests for components and hooks
What’s this course about?
There are a huge number of React courses for beginners where authors describe the first steps. They are great for beginners. But, what to do next? How to create a real React application for customers?
In this course, we’ll do React practice. We’ll deliver a high-quality product with unit tests (UT) and Storybook stories for all major components. These practices are “must-have” for developers.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
Senior Software Engineer with more than 8 years of production experience in Web Development. Experienced both in frontend and backend technologies.
For the last 2+ years, I’ve been working with React. Created a lot of different projects and have a huge experience. The practice is the most important in programming and I want to share it with you.
What’s inside the course?
- We’ll create a simple React application with 3 different pages: Home page, Search page, and Not found page. React Router is the best choice!
- It will be a copy of the Google home page with fetching data from Wikipedia using its API. For fetching data we’ll use Axios and for mocking this data in Storybook and UTs, we’ll use Moxios.
- React hooks are a must-have. Default hooks useState, useEffect, and others are used.
- Custom React hooks will be created, explained, and covered with UTs.
- Storybook is one of the best practices in development. We’ll learn how to install and use it. Will create stories for the most important components.
- Enzyme and Jest are used for unit testing. React hooks testing library is used for hooks.
- According to the unit tests code convention, we’ll get 80% of code coverage.
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned how to deliver high-quality React application. How to do it fast and following best practices.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I have a huge experience in development and would love to share it and help students learn something new. Sign up today and see how fast you can improve your seniority in React software development.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build React application
- Developers who want to improve their React skills
- Students who want to learn a future-proof technologies