If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use bootstrap
- Build a calculator with frontend web development skills
- Build a Todo List using frontend web development skills
- Build an interactive quiz app with frontend web development skills
- Build a countdown timer using frontend web development skills
- Be able to use Node and Express for backend web development
- Learn to use NoSQL Databases like MongoDB with your web development projects
- Learn to use SQL with PostgreSQL
- Learn to create databases and tables
- Learn to build a REST API from scratch
- Learn to use Chrome development tools
- Learn JSON , XML, AJAX
- Learn how to use version control with Git and Github
- Learn to use jQuery and create animations and chaining
- Learn how to interact with the command line interface
- Learn how routing works
- Build a chat application from scratch with backend web development skills: Node and express
- Learn how to deploy your applications to the world
- Learn React and build components
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who can develop both the front end and back end of a website or application.
They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Full stack web developers usually have some of the following front end and back end skill sets.
Front End Skills ( This is used to build the client software or application)
Back End Skills ( This is used to build the server software or application)
Being a full-stack web developer equips you with the skill set to develop web based projects. You can prototype quickly and switch between front and back end development based on requirements.
- Beginners to web development
- Beginners to coding and programming
- Students who want to build applications for the web .