If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Do you want to success in project strategy? Learn how to link projects into enterprise strategy process.
What you’ll learn
Setup targets for project
Build successful project strategy
Align project strategy to enterprise strategy process
Define KPIs according to expected outcomes
Techniques to follow status and do corrections
You’re in the right place. You can learn through this course how to start, build and implement successful project strategy. You will get advice how to measure and follow-up your project strategy. This will certainly make your current or coming project successful from the beginning.
This course will help you
1. Understand project strategy principles
2. Start your project strategy from zero, linked to enterprise expectation
3. Build successful project strategy according to planned objectives
4. Implement planned and selected strategy into practice
5. Measure your success, recognize problems before failure
6. Avoid mistakes from start until end.
Have you had problems in your project scope, schedule or budget? Have you ever thought there could be better ways to success in projects? Enroll this course to learn more, be more successful and take your projects into next level.
It’s important to understand both enterprise and project KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and how they link to each other for expected outcomes. Project management is a function which will glue together many departments, teams and people for desired outcome. To make your project successful it needs to be strategic.
This course is designed for beginners and more advance project managers or project members. It will also help stakeholders like sponsors to understand how projects fail or success. You can take tips and tricks from this course into your toolbox and create a success! Enroll today!
The tools and techniques to learn in this course
1. SWOT analysis
- Strengths to understand why project is able to be successful
- Weaknesses to know how weaknesses can be changed to opportunities or even strengths
- Opportunities to see how project communication will be successful
- Threats to know risks or possible issues to avoid
2. Balanced scorecard
- Financial perspective to keep KPIs on track for budget, schedule and scope estimates
- Internal perspective for creating KPIs to follow improve of project successes
- Customer or external perspective to know what will be beneficial for customers
- Learning and growth perspective to know your team is learning and project is aligned with enterprise strategy
3. Design thinking
- Make sure project is following best practice for end products
- Keep preparations and definitions clear to all
- Find improvement in testing
- Follow target of requirements
4. Templates for documents such as project charter, project plan, risk matrix, issue and change log
- Project charter to define milestones and used methodologies
- Project plan to execute in line (note in agile methodology more concentrated in story items and epics)
- Risk matrix to understand severity and likelihood
- Issue and change for keeping track
5. Linear responsibility chart
- Collecting all involved people and groups
- Seeing abilities for affections
- Understanding power of people
- Planning communication actions
6. AIDA communication method
- Attention to wake up audience
- Interest to get audience ready for message
- Desire to make audience want this project or end product
- Action to ask for some tasks or other thing to happen
All tools have continuously updates for use cases and examples from real life situations. You can learn these all and use directly in your next project. Knowing them will help you to land your next project or program position!
Enroll today to start learning immediately!
Who this course is for:
- Project team members
- Project managers
- Project sponsors/other stakeholders
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-build-successful-project-strategy/?couponCode=FEB2021″ ]