If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
In this Course you will learn how to Master Soldering in no Time
What you’ll learn
Choose the right soldering Iron
Choose the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
Choose the best solder out there, and why it is the best
Clean your soldering Iron
Change the soldering Iron tip head
Extend soldering Iron life span
Get your own Soldering tools that are right for you
Solder Correctly following The right steps to an excellent soldering
Set the right heat, solder and tools to be a soldering professional
>>> In this Course you will learn how to Master Soldering in no Time <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 1600 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- David Elsbree says, “This course is exactly what I was looking for, I have some hobby experience soldering, but found that it is difficult to find good information about tools and very little about “how to”.”
- Kenneth Long says, “Good, covers the very basics of soldering.”
Welcome to this course.
1.5 Hour of HD Content | 1 Hour of Practical Videos | 1500 Students
STOP Wasting Time, Money and Effort on Bad Soldered boards, Start Solder correctly to have a long lasting Fully functional Board.
Ever Wondered Which Soldering Iron is right for you?
Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn’t look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn how to master soldering, and use the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
- Learn how to choose the right soldering Iron
- Learn how to change the soldering Iron tip head
- Learn what is the best solder out there, and why it is the best
- Learn how to clean your soldering Iron
- Learn how to extend soldering Iron life span
- Learn what are the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Learn the difference between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
Basic soldering is a skill that’s easy to learn and not hard to master.
It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of soldered situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips and solder to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Good luck, and remember….
Good soldering takes practice!
Warning :You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.
Contents that will be introduced in this Course
- •Soldering Tools
- •Soldering Accessories
- •Step 1: Preparation
- •Step 2: Tinning
- •Step 3: Soldering
- •Tips and Tricks
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning The right way to solder
- Electronics and Electrical Engineers