If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn Anatomy, Heads, Painting, and More!
What you’ll learn
How to draw both the male and female figure
How to draw heads, hands, and feet
How to draw gesture
How to paint with a light source
How to paint the human figure
How to paint/draw different ethnicities
How to draw/paint portraits
How to paint digitally
How to simplify values
Have drawing people always frustrated you? Do you struggle with making it look right but don’t know what’s missing? Look no further!
The Let’s Draw: How to Draw and Paint Realistic People Course, is your best bet for learning how to draw and paint people for character illustrations. This course will take you from not knowing how to draw people, to learning how to understand anatomy and heads, and even how to paint them. So what else is in it for you?
You’ll be making 3 main projects in this course that will take you from basic shapes to drawing and painting people from start to finish!
You’ll gain access to all 20 sections of the course.
This course is set up to help you step by step with understanding the basics of shapes and forms to the human body for both genders, as well as learning the painting process. You will also be learning how to use reference to make an original image.
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
You’ll get access to the 20 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of how to draw people through basic proportion and muscle anatomy, portraits, clothes, etc. The course has 30 hours of content that I will walk you through each step of the way.
Here is what to expect in this course:
* The course starts with the basics. I will be teaching you the basics about drawing basic shapes such as cylinders, boxes, and circles. You will also learn the basics of line quality in drawing and sketching to get you started. In addition, you will be learning how to draw basic 1 and 2 point perspective to help you understand forms in 3D space.
* Next, after learning the basic shapes, you will learn how to draw basic male and female bodies starting from muscles to building the body in simple boxes and shapes. You will also be taught how to draw hands and feet.
* Once you’ve learned the basics of anatomy, you will learn how to draw the male and female head and how to draw it in different views. How to draw hair is included as well
* Then, you will be painting portraits in black and white, male and female, then you will be making a self portrait of yourself with good lighting in black and white
* From then, you will be practicing gesture drawing. You will be going step by step of how to draw dynamic and flowing poses. You will also be building the body using basic shapes as well as knowing more specific areas such as the torso and the pelvis
* After that, I will be giving an overview of the 7 types of drapery to help you with drawing clothes.
* Next, I will be teaching you the basics of painting using drawing. It is a figure drawing exercise that can be applied to everything from just drawing to painting
* After this method, you will be learning how to light your figure and how to simplify lighting using the black and white simplification method, then expanding it
* Once you’ve learned how to light your subject, you will be painting two full figures in black in white
* From then on, you will be learning about color theory and how to paint portraits and full figures in color.
* And finally, for the last two sections, you will be copying a master piece to help you with your painting skills, and then you will be going step by step with how you can paint your own illustration using reference
Over the course of these 20 sections you will learn:
* How to draw basic shapes
* How to draw and understand anatomy of the body
* Drawing different views of the head
* Drawing different types of folds
* How to paint in black and white
* How to draw different types of hair
* How to apply color to your paintings
* How to paint people in color
* How to paint a master study
* How to do figure drawing
* How to draw different features of the face such as the eyes, nose, and mouth, and ears
* How to paint your own illustration from start to finish
What else will you get?
– Lifetime access to course materials
– A surplus of downloadable resources
– A good fundamental understanding of the painting process
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and learn how to draw and paint people from scratch!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to draw better people
- Students who want to paint digitally
- Students who want to draw/paint realistically
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/lets-draw-how-to-draw-and-paint-realistic-people/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-QJ4LcR8GS_vcqfdd7flSBQ&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=FREECOURSE” ]