Everything you need to know about the techniques of world’s top management consulting firms to land 6-figure job offer
What you’ll learn
Gain a well-rounded consulting techniques. This program is taught by industry professionals who have real-world experience to bring to the table.
Explore the techniques and frameworks for approaching each type of management consulting case to dominate your upcoming interview and land your dream consulting job
Understand from a high level perspective what a management consulting firm is as well as what the role/job is of a management consultant.
Participate in case studies to apply the consulting skills you learn in a real-world situation
Understand the real-life consulting case interview processes and principles
Identify strategies you can use to analyze businesses and industries
Learn how management consultants break a business problem into its core components
Learn effective brainstorming techniques from Bain and McKinsey
Making your business more profitable involves looking at ways to increase sales revenue as well as decreasing costs
Learn how to perform an industrial analysis and competitor analysis
Explore what to do to enter a new market
Understand the strategy to improve capacity utilization
Know the steps to executing a successful merger or acquisition
Learn things to consider before your company makes investing decisions
Understanding organizational behaviors
Learn how to approach market sizing case questions
**Updated for 2020!**
Imagine you could learn the techniques taught by the world’s top consulting firms such as McKinsey and BCG without ever working at a firm! What if you could put yourself in a position to earn a six-figure salary, not to mention maximize the efficiency of any business interests you have, all from the comfort of your own home?
Management consulting involves identifying and suggesting important changes to what a company does and how they do it—developing a working strategic plan and guiding its execution with optimum effectiveness. A management consultant learns everything about the product or service a company sells for profit and then finds more efficient and more profitable ways to sell that product or service.
You can see why management consulting is a growing field very much in demand in today’s marketplace.
College graduates with management consulting degrees receive offers from top firms with compensation approaching or exceeding $90,000 in their first year alone. Experienced management consultants can earn well over 6 figures—and that’s not accounting for bonuses.
And while these consultants are helping companies improve their bottom lines—and being compensated nicely for their efforts—certain consulting techniques can be applied to individual problems, allowing you to employ what you learn to improve your business and personal life.
Our goal in this training program is to help you improve your day to day operations, career and yourself, so I will show you techniques and toolkits that we use in management consulting industry, and ones that I frequently share with my clients and students.
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can I help you do that?
Management Consulting: Become An Exceptional Consultant is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online. It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring management consultant:
What makes this course different from the rest of the consulting courses out there?
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like BCG)
- Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class management consultant
- Extensive Case studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
Why should you consider a career as a management consultant?
- Salary. A management consultant job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions. Management consultant acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
- Secure Future. There is high demand for management consultant on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
You will make your money back from the price of this course. Udemy guarantees it with their no-risk 30 day money back guarantee. You really have nothing to lose.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else. I am also available for questions inside the course discussion board.
- Anyone interested in learning about management consulting techniques that you can use and no boring theory, and I won’t cover business topics that are common sense
- Anyone that wants to be a successful consultant at any type of management consulting firm for any type of line of business
- Anyone wanting to transition into any type of consulting role, including finance, HR, operations, strategy, IT and independent consultants
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the problem solving and brainstorming processes
- Already established management consultants who want to advance their skillset