If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Hands-on guide to Microsoft Power BI DAX
What you’ll learn
A beginner to intermediate guide on how to create DAX formula
Understand the concept of calculated column, measures, and tables in DAX
How to solve the problem statement using various DAX function
If you are someone dealing with reporting, with the help of DAX functions you can unlock the advanced power of reporting in Power BI. These functions will help you get better data insights.
DAX or Data Analysis Expression is a library of functions and operators, using which you can create formulas and expressions. This will help you with creating powerful formulas to ease your data analysis and reporting process.
This course is designed in a Problem Statement – Solution format where we start with the problem to which a solution is sought with the help of DAX functions where each component of the expression is clearly explained in easy-to-understand terms,
What is in store for you?
In this course, you will
1. Understand the concept of DAX and how to create calculate column, measure, tables, and quick measures
2. From the exhaustive list of DAX functions, we will be looking into the most frequently used functions from the family of
- Date and Time function – WEEKDAY, EDATE, EOMONTH, DATEDIFF, TODAY, NOW
- Text function – FORMAT, COMBINEVALUES, LEFT, RIGHT, FIND, UPPER, LOWER, UNICHAR, REPT
- Logical function – IF, Nested IF, AND, OR, SWITCH
- Relationship function – RELATED, CROSSFILTER, RELATEDTABLE
- X-function – SUMX, RANKX
- Filter function – CALCULATE, ALL, EARLIER, FILTER, LOOKUPVALUE
- Statistical function – DISTINCTCOUNT
- Time intelligence function- DATESYTD, DATEADD, SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR
- Information function- CONTAINS
- Table manipulation function- SUMMARIZECOLUMNS
Who this course is for:
- Anyone dealing with report creation and providing data insights.