If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn how to master all of the PowerPoint functionality that training professionals commonly use
What you’ll learn
Familiarize yourself with all of the functionality that training professionals commonly use
How to establish your slide decks look and feel with Themes
How to use Slide Master to standardize your layouts
How to bring the sizzle with embedded media
How to publish and distribute your files correctly
If you’re a training professional–whether a trainer, an instructional designer, a graphic designer or elearning developer–or you manage training professionals and you’ve always wanted to improve your PowerPoint skills, here’s your chance. In this series of how-to videos, we will familiarize you with all of the functionality that training professionals commonly use.The course is organized around the following sections:
- Tour de PowerPoint: Let’s walk through all of the tabs and ribbons to get the lay of the land.
- Getting in the Mode: Get comfortable with PowerPoint’s different viewing modes.
- You’ve Got the Look…and Feel: Learn how to establish the slide deck’s look & feel using Themes.
- Slide Master of Your Own Destiny: Use the Slide Master to standardize your layouts.
- Bring the Sizzle: Insert and embed a variety of audio, graphical, and video media.
- Publish or Perish: Use Save As and Print options to publish and distribute your files.
Check out the free samples below and see if it’s right for you!
- Training Professionals
- Instructional Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Elearning Developers
- Manager of Training Professionals