If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
This is a crash course to give you a firm understanding of the whole Ethical Hacking world, what technics and tools are used, and what kind of work awaits you if you shift your career to the cybersecurity field.
This is an abstract of our +40 hours masterclass called “Applied Ethical Hacking and Rules of Engagement”.
You can do the whole tutorial using another flavor of Linux, preferably a security-enhanced Linux such as Kali Linux or BlackArch.
Here is a breakdown of this crash course:
- Setup Virtualization Tech
- Terminal productivity
- Install Attacker OS: Parrot Security OS | Kali Linux
- Install Victim OS: Metasploitable3 | Windows Server | Ubuntu Linux | HackTheBox
- Reconnaissance: targets, names | IP address scopes | technologies, etc.
- Service Scanning using NMAP
- Vulnerability Scanning: Rapid7 Nexpose | Nessus | OpenVAS
- Exploitation: Metasploit | searchsploit or GitHub
- Red-Teaming concepts and tools: Empire3 | Cobalt Strike
The outcome of this crash course is to understand clearly what ethical hacking and penetration testing are and if you would like to shift to this field. This course is 100% practical and hands-on. All you require to finish it is a computer and internet connection.
All the software used in the course are free to use for educational purposes or 100 percent open source.