If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
In this online photography class I’ll show you everything you need to know to take breathtaking and professional looking photos with nothing more than your iPhone or other smart phones. We’ll start out by adjusting our camera settings to optimize our iPhone to take the best posabul photos. You’ll learn how to utilize all elements of composition like perspective, depth, and balance to create amazing and interesting stories in your photos. You’ll be walked through step by step on how to use different modes the camera has to offer such as live photo, portrait, and night mode. Along with learning how to take macro and long exposure photos! But finally to polish off your pictures I’ll show you how to edit your photos on your phone with lightroom for free! By the end of this class you’ll have learned tons of tips and tricks as well as gained a new set of skills and knowledge to really set your photos apart from the rest. People won’t beleive the photos you take once you tell them they were taken with your phone!
Who is this class for?
- Beginners who have little to no experience with photography who don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on camera equipment but still want to craft their skills.
- Anyone who wants to take their Instagram or any other social media to the next level by creating a much more aesthetically pleasing page.
- Or anyone who wants a new hobby and is looking for some fun. Almost everyone has a smartphone and all of them take pictures with it, so why not make yours a notch above the rest!
What will you learn?
- How to optimize your camera settings to get the best possible quality photos.
- You’ll learn every hidden feature the iPhone camera has to offer.
- What composition is and how you can use it to make take photos.
- How to find interesting perspectives in your environment.
- How to create depth in your shots.
- How to isolate a clear subject in your photos.
- How to spot leading lines in your environment to guide the eyes.
- How to create balance and eliminate dead space to fill your frame.
- What type of lighting you should use to achieve the emotion you’re looking for.
- How to tell a story using the elements of composition.
- When and why you should break the rules to create some of the best photos.
- You’ll learn how to take a long exposure photo with smooth waterfalls.
- Tips and tricks on how to take detailed macro photos.
- How to use and know when to use the portrait mode.
- How to use the night mode and take photos at night or low light environments.
- How to take rapid fire photos with the iPhone.
- How to take beautiful panoramas.
- And finally how to edit your photos with Lightroom and create your own presets.