If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED OF BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL HERBALIST?
If so, this is THE place to start! This online professional herbalist course includes the information you must know – from where to begin, how to market yourself and everything else in between.
This course is filled with an expert’s career insights and advice on where the opportunities are. Gain the confidence to move forward!
Choose whatever career opportunity suits you. Like many of us herbalists, you may find yourself overlapping these specialties or evolving into new ones. Find your unique path
There is a growing movement in herbalism. You can be a part of it.
· You will gain better health by knowing which plants to use and how to use them.
· You will be more self-reliant without the need for many pharmaceuticals.
· You will take a central role in your wellbeing as well as those you love.
· You will never find better quality herbal medicine than what you make yourself.
By the end of the course you will feel confident in using plant medicines. You will not only understand which plants to use, but why they work in the way they do. With step-by-step instruction, there are no worries about being overwhelmed. You will also be able to refer back to the course material any time you like.
Plants provide some of our most valuable medicine
· Herbs are readily available to everyone, whether you grow, harvest or purchase them.
· Herbs can be helpful for specific diseases, prevention, energy and vitality.
· Herbs can support other forms of medicine and ways of healing.
· Herbal medicines are easy and inexpensive to make as well as easy to use.
· Herbs are very effective and safe with good instruction.
Plants have been successfully used as medicine throughout history. Currently, the World Health Organization states that more than 80% of people on earth use herbs as their primary form of medicine.
Discover this important mode of healing and learn how you can incorporate herbs into your life for optimum health.
Here is what you’ll get from the course:
· Practical understanding of what herbalism is and how it works.
· Know how to make tinctures, teas, oils, salves, honeys, syrups, compresses and poultices.
· Details of over 20 of the most commonly used medicinal herbs.
· A necessary foundation if you decide to move forward with an herbal career.