If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn the Parts Of Speech in English and how to use them to communicate effectively in the modern marketplace.
What you’ll learn
Parts of Speech on English (Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, etc.)
How to use Parts of Speech in Writing
How to use Parts of Speech in Speaking
About This Course
In the twenty-first century, the entire world has become narrow, and accessible, for all the people living on this earth as English is used as a common language even though there are some variations in habits, cultures, traditions, regions and idiosyncratic aspects. The fact that English has the common qualities, it has been accepted as the global language over thousands of different languages.
In this course, we will explore the mechanics and details of the different parts of speech in English and how to use them to enrich our speech and communication skills. This English course targets persons who have the basic in English, and want to polish up to gain mastery in the language.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the eight parts of speech of the English Language;
- Understand the roles that each part of speech plays in the English Language;
- Sharpen his skills of the mechanics of the English Language;
- Build on the foundation of the parts of speech of the English Language set by this course.
- To Identify and use the different types of Nouns
- To Identify and use the different types of Verbs
- To Identify and use the different types of Adjectives
- To Identify and Use the different types of Adverbs
- To Identify and use Prepositions, Interjections, Pronouns and Conjucntions
About The Author
Name: Trevor Williams.
- Dipl. in Theology (MBI);
- Dipl. in Journalism (LSJ);
- Cert., in Marketing;
- B. A. in General Education (NCU);
- M. A. in History (UWI);
- P. G. Dipl., in Education and Leadership (VTDI);
- PhD student in Education and Leadership (pending).
- Basic English Speakers
- Native English Speakers who want to learn more about the language