If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn to Master Data Visualization and perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) using Python, Matplotlib and Seaborn
What you’ll learn
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) for any Dateset
- Visualise Data using a Variety of Charts Types
- Learn Matplotlib and Seaborn Fundamentals
- Creating Bar, Grouped Bar, Stacked Bar, Lollipop charts
- Creating Pie, Tree-map charts
- Creating Line, Area, Stacked Area charts
- Creating Histogram, Density, Box-and-Whisker, Swarm charts
- Creating Scatter, Correlogram, Heat-Map, Hexbin-Map charts
Unleash the Power of ML
Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the hi-tech industry, gaining momentum in various applications. Companies are looking for data scientists, data engineers, and ML experts to develop products, features, and projects that will help them unleash the power of machine learning. As a result, a data scientist is one of the top ten wanted jobs worldwide!
Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
The “Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners” training program is designed for beginners looking to understand the theoretical side of machine learning and to enter the practical side of data science. The training is divided into multiple levels, and each level is covering a group of related topics for a continuous step by step learning path.
Level 3 – Data Visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn
The third course, as part of the training program, aims to help you to perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) by visualizing a dataset using a variety of charts. You will learn the fundamentals of data visualization in Python using the well-known Matplotlib and Seaborn data science libraries, including:
- Matplotlib fundamentals
- Seaborn fundamentals
- Selecting the right chart for the right job
- Bar, Grouped Bar, Stacked Bar, Lollipop charts
- Pie, Three-map charts
- Line, Area, Stacked Area charts
- Histogram, Density, Box-and-Whisker, Swarm charts
- Scatter, Correlogram, Heatmap, Hexbin charts
Each section has a summary exercise as well as a complete solution to practice new knowledge.
The Game just Started!
Enroll in the training program and start your journey to become a data scientist!
- Developers curious about Data Science projects
- Beginner Data Scientists
- AI Product Managers
- ML Engineers
- AI/ML Consultants