If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
- See you inside the course!
Flask is a popular Python web framework. The tutorials in this section are intermediate to advanced tutorials that cover key aspects of Flask development.
Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- How to build Python web apps with Flask
- How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
- Course Overview
Flask Framework – URL Building
Flask Framework – HTTP Method
Flask Framework – Templates
Flask Framework – Static Files
Flask Framework – Request Object
Flask – Request.from Object
Flask Framework – Cookies
Flask Framework – Session Object