If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core & Master Concepts, Operations, Console-producer, Twitter Producer & ElasticSearch
What you’ll learn
Understand Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations
Master Concepts such as Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers
Start a personal Kafka development environment
Learn major CLIs: kafka-topics, kafka-console-producer, kafka-console-consumer, kafka-consumer-groups, kafka-configs
Create your Producers and Consumers in Java to interact with Kafka
Program a Real World Twitter Producer &ElasticSearch Consumer
Apache Kafka has become the leading distributed data streaming enterprise big data technology. Kafka is used in production by over 33% of the Fortune 500 companies such as Netflix, Airbnb, Uber, Walmart, and LinkedIn.
To learn Kafka easily, step-by-step, you have come to the right place! No prior Kafka knowledge is required.
If you look at the documentation, you can see that Apache Kafka is not easy to learn…
Thanks to my several years of experience in Kafka and Big Data, I wanted to make learning Kafka accessible to everyone.
We’ll take a step-by-step approach to learn all the fundamentals of Apache Kafka.
At the end of this course, you’ll be productive and you’ll know the following:
- The Apache Kafka Ecosystem Architecture
- The Kafka Core Concepts: Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Replicas, Producers, Consumers, and more!
- Launch your own Kafka cluster in no time using native Kafka binaries – Windows / MacOS X / Linux
- Learn and Practice using the Kafka Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Code Producer and Consumers using the Java API
- Real-world project using Twitter as a source of data for a producer and ElasticSearch as a sink for our consumer
Note: The hands-on section is based on Java, which is the native Kafka programming language. But, good news! Your learning in Java will be completely applicable to other programming languages, such as Python, C#, Node.js or Scala, and Big Data frameworks such as Spark, NiFi or Akka.
- Developers who want to learn the Apache Kafka Fundamentals, start a cluster and write their first application
- Architects who want to understand how Apache Kafka fits into their solution architecture
- Anyone looking to learn the full theory of how Apache Kafka works as a distributed system