If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Master video editing in iMovie with these easy-to-follow iMovie tutorials for video editing
What you’ll learn
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short video project using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video.
- Edit your videos and make them more dynamic using animated photos.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Design modern titles for your videos.
- Add motion to your photos and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Create animated-photo slideshows
- Apply speed and re-timing adjustments to create awesome effects.
- Stabilize shaky footage and fix the rolling shutter
- Edit green screen footage and add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Impress your family, friends and colleagues with your newly acquired video editing skills
Start editing your videos professionally with iMovie app from Apple!
If you are looking for a free video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, iMovie is the best answer. iMovie is used by video editors across the world for creating videos for business, marketing, documentaries etc. This course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
I’ll be teaching the course using the latest version of iMovie application, but if you have a previous version, or even a newer version (in future), you can still learn to edit with this course.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I am a best-selling instructor of top-rated courses that get great reviews such as:
An incredible learning experience. The instructor is very clear and easily understood. – Walter Simmons
Teaching by an expert teacher. – Abdulkadir Cabuğa
Excellent! I couldn’t ask for a better tutorial on whiteboard animations. The course is very thorough and provides enough practice activities to apply the skills. – Shamuel
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this iMovie course all about?
In this complete guide to iMovie video editing, you’ll learn all of the editing tools available in iMovie.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
– Starting an iMovie project
– iMovie interface and workflow
– Editing your videos
– Adding transitions and backgrounds
– Adding modern titles (even some with motion)
– Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
– Adding speed and re-timing effects to your projects
– Animating pictures and creating photo slideshows
– Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
– Stabilizing shaky footage and fixing rolling shutter
– Leveraging iMovie in-built themes to create stunning projects within minutes
– Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
– iMovie efficiency tips
– So much more!
BONUS: As a bonus, you’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with, that I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor in iMovie will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use iMovie for your video projects.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee:
Remember, you get a 30-day 100% money-back, no questions asked, guarantee! So you can always test out the course to see if it’s the right one for you!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
- For complete beginners, who have never opened iMovie (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- For intermediate users, who have played around with iMovie, but need some help to make the most out of this free app.
- Digital entrepreneurs looking to create their own video content
- Freelancers who want to master a new marketable skill
- Hobbyists who want to create video projects for their family events, birthday parties, graduation ceremonies etc.
- Anyone who wants to learn basic and intermediate video editing on Mac computers